6 Jan 2010

Phenomena

I've just been set a new project brief titled 'How Things Work,' that follows on from research I did in the christmas holidays about my chosen phenomena, Photosynthesis. When I was doing the research I got out my old GCSE biology textbooks and reminded myself what photosynthesis actually is, and then I experimented with ways of presenting this information. I wanted to see how I could use the word equation (Carbon Dioxide + Water + Light --> Glucose + Oxygen) and also how I could just show the facts that I found out about.

A couple of the Ideas I experimented with..



And i got my typewriter to work!

So the new brief is all about taking these ideas and the research forward and making a one minute film explaining the phenomena and how it works. I've got to work out how I'm going to simply explain photosynthesis... I know I want my film to be made in stop frame animation style, but I need to story board the information that I want to include and make sure its not dull and doesn't overload the viewer with facts. Should be interesting..

2 comments:

  1. Im upset this isn't Letroset, however im quite impressed that you managed to get a typwriter working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you worry moran, the much loved letraset will make a comeback very soon i promise

    ReplyDelete